Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State/ Outside Maharashtra State / Jammu & Kashmir Migrant/ Government of India Nominees/ Candidate for admission to First year of diploma courses in Engineering/ Technology:
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, with subjects Maths/Mathematics, General Science and English, with minimum 35% aggregate marks.
Note:The term 'aggregate marks' used here shall mean as follows .
1. For Maharashtra State Board Candidates:
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination prior to March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in any 5 subjects where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination after March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be total marks of 5 subjects taken into consideration and mentioned on the Mark sheet.
- Candidates who have passed Maths/Mathematics (Code 71 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) and Science & Technology (Code 72 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) are only eligible for admission
- In case marks against sports activities are given on the marksheet, these shall be added to the aggregate marks for deciding merit.
2. For ICSE Candidates:
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1 & Group 2 subjects only, the aggregate marks shall be the grand total of marks in any of the 5 subjects from Group 1 & Group 2 where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1, Group 2 & Group 3, aggregate marks shall be the grand total of all subjects from all groups
3. For CBSE Candidates:
- The aggregate mark means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate, including all subjects as declared on Mark sheet.
4. For CBSE/ICSE Candidates:
- In case the result of the candidate is given in terms of grades, such Candidates are required to submit the graded result into the equivalent marks authorized from the concerned institute /Board.
- Candidates passing SSC from other than State Boards or Central Boards shall bring equivalent certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE).
How to apply:
Candidates are advised to follow the rules for admission to First Year Engineering and direct admission to Second Year Engineering degree courses as published by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State from time to time. However some of the basic guidelines are given below.
All the candidates are advised to submit their applications to the Admission Authorities notified by the Government of Maharashtra on or before the last date of application, unless specified differently elsewhere.
For admission process, go to website: www.dte.org.in
|Sr. No.||Name of Programme||Sanctioned Intake|