Under Academic & Administrative Control of Vishwakarma Institutes
Suman Ramesh Tulsiani Charitable Trust's
Suman Ramesh Tulsiani Technical Campus: Faculty of Engineering
Approved by A.I.C.T.E., Affiliated to S.P.P.U. and M.S.B.T.E.
DTE Code: EN6767, SPPU Code: CEGP019380, MSBTE Code: 1729
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute
Vision & Mission
Computer and E&TC Engineering(Degree)
Civil Engineering (Degree)
Mechanical Engineering (Degree)
Civil Engineering (Diploma)
Mechanical Engineering (Diploma)
First Year Engineering
Roll Call List
College Annual Report
Head of Cell's Desk
Industrial Advisory Board
Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations
While entering in the library
• Deposit your personal belonging at baggage counter
• Please keep Absolute silence
• Please keep mobile phone on silence/vibration mode
For the reference materials in the library
Reference material should be used in reference room only as follows:-
· Reference books
· Question Papers
Reference material should not be taken home, failing which, a fine of Rs.10/- will be charged per day.
Books for home reading
· Issue of books to card holder only.
· Maximum period-10 day
· Re-issue only 2 times(only if others are not reserved the same title).
· Two books will be issued at a time.
· In excess of ten days, fine of Rs.1 per day will be levied, and after first 10 days a fine of Rs.5 be charged and thereafter for each day a fine of Rs.10 will be changed.
Students should use the book carefully and see that they are not spoiled or damaged
Use of the library is strictly reserved for readers possessing a library card.
Readers are not allowed to borrow books on the card of another reader.
For loss of books
· For any loss of books/periodicals/question papers
· Inform to the library staff immediately
· Replacement of the book and fine of Rs.1 per day will be levied, and after first 10 days a fine of Rs.5 be charged and thereafter for each day a fine of Rs.10 will be changed.
· The library committee reserves the right to suspend the membership of any member found misbehaving, Deface or tear pages of book, magazine or newspaper cost of the same will be recovered from the student.
Rules and Regulations
Library Working Hours
Journals & Periodicals
Library Multimedia Lab
E-Dissertations and Thesis
Old Question Papers (Engineering)
Old Question Papers (Diploma)